Friday 2 October 2015

Introduction to this blog

Alright, before I even type anything about this blog itself, I would like to get a few things off my chest. Just think of this paragraph as a pre-intro, if such a term exists that is. You may choose to skip this paragraph all together as you may or may not find it interesting. I am starting this blog as it is one of the assignments for my university's Computer Science course. Never in a million years would  I imagine starting a blog, yet here I am, sitting in front of a desktop computer in the library, writing a blog post. I try to keep my digital footprint on the internet at a minimal as I am not one to update my everyday life on the internet, but since this is a mandatory assignment, aimed at introducing technology and making students more IT literate, I'll just have to play along. I think this pre-intro is long enough, so lets start talking about the blog shall we?
I tend to write a lot, so here is a picture of a kitten in a cup, take a rest if you want and continue reading. (Before I get sued and my blog taken down, here: Courtesy of Google Images)

To start, lets talk about the title of this blog, Malaysian Food and Stories. I picked this title because it contains two of the things that I am most passionate about, food and writing short stories. So, in essence, this blog is pretty self - explanatory. What you can expect from this blog are food reviews (mostly university foods, because you know, I am in university) and also short stories of varying lengths and genres, depending on my mood.
I most probably bored you to death with the last paragraph, so here, more kittens. (Courtesy of Google Images)

Now, about the food reviews, I like to stick to a format when doing these kinds of things. So in my reviews, be prepared to see the picture of the food, a brief description of the dish in my point of view, price of the food and also the place.

Next, the short stories. Please do not expect much from this, I write because I like to express my creativity and what pleases me, at times does not please everyone around me. I would like to keep the curse words in my stories at a minimum at the request of my peers, but you cannot change who I am, so if you don't want to read my stories, then by all means, DO NOT READ MY FREAKING STORIES. Also, if i see my short stories being plagiarized, imma smack you.

About the schedule of my blog posts, you can expect a food review and a short story per week. However, I might not upload it at the same times each week. I may upload a food review on Tuesday and a short story on Sunday on say next week, but it might not be the same for the week after that. Please bear with me on this as I am a very busy university student.
Nasi Lemak, the quintessential Malaysian dish. Nothing to do with the blog post really, just hungry. Yumm. (Courtesy Of Google Images, seriously I'm getting tired of writing this, just assume that all the images on this blog are from google images unless stated otherwise)

I think this the end of my intro. If you made it this far, congratulations my friend, you have an attention span longer than that of a monkey. Give yourself a pat on the back. So to recap, food review, short story, computer science assignment, yada yada yada etc etc etc bla bla bla. I trust that if you have made it this far, you would at least know an understand what i just wrote, so i don't need to recapitulate anything.
Here, a trophy for surviving my blog intro. Show it to some friends so that you can finally say you won something in your life. (Yes, it is still from Google Images)

Kbye. Hohoho.

No comments:

Post a Comment