Tuesday 15 December 2015

Ayers Rock Express Food Review

Ayers Rock Express Food Review
This place is called Ayers Rock Express. Located at Cyberjaya. I ordered the "Huge Burger" (correct me if  I am wrong, my memory sometimes fails me). It is a 200 gram burger patty with the usual lettuce and tomato with a white gravy.
The "Huge Burger"
The size did not startle me as I have seen bigger and taller burgers. However, it does excel in the size category as I had to open really wide to stuff it in my mouth. Initial thoughts? The burger was damn juicy. It might have lacked salt though, but it was super juicy. SO JUICY. EMPHASIS ON THE JUICY PART.

It has fries
The burger came with a side of fries which was o-kay. I mean, a burger without fries is just not worth it (with the exception of a few burger places. It adds a different texture to the soft buns, juicy tender burger and crisp lettuce.
Thick gloppy gravy
What made the burger different was its 'sauce'. It does not have the traditional ketchup and mayo. Instead, it has white gravy. The gravy added the much needed saltiness and pepper to the burger who lacked it. Thus making a great compliment to the burger.

Needless to say, I enjoyed this one. I will give it a 7/10. They just need to properly season the burger and maybe make the sauce silkier as it was very gloppy as though it was thickened by a bag of flour.

No comments:

Post a Comment