Tuesday 15 December 2015

Ayob Cafe Food Review

Ayob Cafe Food Review

On the 4th of December, I had my dinner at a cafe located at Bistari De Kota near Kota Damansara. Needless to say, it was a meh. I ordered to dishes as I was with someone and mine was sub-par while hers was not good.

The "Fish and Chicken"
I ordered something on the menu called the Fish and Chicken. It was fish and chicken cutlets, breaded, fried and topped with black pepper sauce and served with french fries and a selection of fresh veggies. The sauce was good, border line great. It was better than the generic stuff you get other places who just pour a bottle of industrial made sauce in a pot, heat it up and serve it to you. It had a certain creaminess to it. The chicken as over cooked. It was stringy and lacked the juiciness you associate with a properly cooked chicken. The fish was a meh. 


The "Beef Steak"
My friend ordered the Beef Steak. It was as tough as leather. Nothing else needs to be said. Do not order this at all.

I will give this restaurant a 4/10 and I am being generous. With every order, you get a complimentary bun and fat spread. It was okay to say the least. Hey, free food, I ain't complaining.


No comments:

Post a Comment